Applicant Checklist Tips
- Agriculture and Life Sciences: SAT Subject Tests are not required
- Architecture, Art, and Planning: SAT Subject Tests are not required
- Arts and Sciences: two subjects of your choice
- Engineering: mathematics (any level) and a science
- Hotel Administration: SAT Subject Tests are not required
- Human Ecology: SAT Subject Tests are not required
- Industrial and Labor Relations: SAT Subject Tests are not required
Formal admission interviews are required for applicants to:
- The architecture program in the College of Architecture, Art, and Planning. Applicants to the art department are encouraged, though not required, to have an interview. Visit www.app.cornell.edu/admissions or call 607.255.4376 to schedule an interview.
- The School of Hotel Administration (details at hotelschool.cornell.edu/admissions/ugrad).
Though Cornell offers applicants the opportunity to meet with Cornell alumni admissions ambassadors, formal interviews are not required, nor offered, for any other undergraduate programs.
Portfolios and/or design indexes are required as follows:
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Landscape architecture: portfolio required.
Send to Department of Landscape Architecture, Cornell University, 440 Kennedy Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853.
Art: portfolio required (online submission)—for guidelines visit aap.cornell.edu/admissions/undergraduate/art.
Send to Architecture, Art, and Planning Admission Office, Cornell University, 235 Sibley Dome, Ithaca, NY 14853-6701.
Design and environmental analysis: design challenge required.
Fashion design and management: design supplement required.