Learn about Cornell
Sometimes it just isn't possible to pack all the important information we'd like to share with you about Cornell into a viewbook or course catalog. To give you an opportunity to sample the depth and breadth of what is available to you as an undergraduate at the university, we've created a list of links to a whole range of interesting Cornell Web pages.
Want to contact a coach, make a virtual visit to the campus store, or check out career services? Need more details about the majors in astronomy, communication, music, bioengineering, or nutritional sciences? Try the list below. We think you'll find it an exciting way to explore Cornell University.
- Abroad Program – see "Cornell Abroad"
- Academic Support
- Advanced Computing, Center for
- African Development, Institute for
- Africana Studies and Research Center
- Agricultural and Biological Engineering – see "Biological and Environmental Engineering"
- Agriculture and Life Sciences, College of
- American Indian Program
- American Studies
- Animal Science
- Applied Economics and Management
- Architecture, Art, and Planning, College of
- Arecibo Observatory
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts at Cornell
- Asian American Studies
- Asian Studies
- Atmospheric Science
- Biochemistry – see "Molecular Biology and Genetics"
- Biological and Environmental Engineering
- Biology and Society
- Biometry and Statistics
- Biotechnology Program
- Bookstore – see "Cornell Store"
- Business School – see "Management, Johnson Graduate School of"
- Calendar (Academic)
- Campus Events
- Campus Life
- Career Services
- CAU – see "Cornell's Adult University"
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Biology
- Chimes, Cornell
- City and Regional Planning
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Coaching and Athletics Staff Directory
- Cognitive Studies
- Comparative Literature
- Computational Biology
- Computer Science
- Computing and Information Science
- Computing at Cornell
- Concert Series
- Continuing Education and Summer Sessions
- Co-op (College of Engineering)
- Cornell Abroad (Undergraduate Overseas Study Program)
- Cornell Chronicle (weekly news and events on campus)
- Cornell Cinema
- Cornell Commitment, Office of the (Cornell Tradition; Cornell Presidential Research Scholars; Cornell National Scholars)
- Cornell Daily Sun (student newspaper: closed over the summer)
- Cornell In Rome (College of Architecture, Art, and Planning)
- Cornell In Washington
- Cornell Police
- Cornell Store
- Cornell's Adult University
- COSEP (Committee on Special Education Projects)
- Courses of Study (course catalog)
- Counseling Services
- Crop and Soil Sciences
- Dairy Store, Cornell
- Dance (major; performance schedule) – see "Theatre, Film, and Dance"
- Design and Environmental Analysis
- Disability Services
- Distance Learning
- Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of
- Earth Systems, Science of
- East Asia Program
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Economic Sociology: Center for the Study of Economics and Society
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering, College of
- Engineering Physics
- Environment (Cornell Center for a Sustainable Future)
- Equine Research Park
- European Studies
- Explore Cornell
- Extracurriculars – see "Student Activities"
- Fiber Science and Apparel Design
- Film – see "Theatre, Film, and Dance"; see "Cornell Cinema"
- Financial Aid
- Fitness Centers
- Floriculture – see "Horticulture, Department of"
- Food Science
- Fraternities – see "Greek Life"
- French – see under "Romance Studies"
- Fruit and Vegetable Science – see "Horticulture, Department of"
- Genetics – see "Molecular Biology and Genetics"
- Geological Sciences – see "Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences"
- Graduate School
- Greek Life
- Health Care
- Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP)
- History of Art & Visual Studies
- Horticulture, Department of
- Hortorium, L.H. Bailey
- Hotel Administration, School of
- Hotel Ezra Cornell
- Human Development
- Human Ecology, College of
- Industrial and Labor Relations, School of
- Information Science
- Interior Design
- International Students and Scholars Program
- International Studies
- Intramural Sports
- Italian – see under "Romance Studies"
- Ithaca and Tompkins County Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Landscape Architecture
- Latin American Studies Program
- Latino Studies
- Law School
- Learning Skills Center – see "Center for Learning and Teaching"
- Lectures, Colloquia, and Seminars
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Studies
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) Resource Office
- Libraries at Cornell
- Life Sciences
- Management, Johnson Graduate School of
- Maps of Cornell, Ithaca, and New York State
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical (and Aerospace) Engineering
- Medical College of Cornell University, Weill
- Medieval Studies
- Minority Educational Affairs, Office of
- Modern Languages – see "Romance Studies"
- Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Museum of Art, Herbert F. Johnson
- Music (major in)
- Operations Research and (Industrial) Engineering
- Ornithology, Cornell Lab of
- Outdoor Education
- Peace Studies Program
- Physical Education
- Plant Biology
- Plantations, Cornell
- Policy Analysis and Management
- Pre-Orientation Service Trips (POST)
- Public Affairs, Cornell Institute for
- Public Service Center
- Registrar, University
- Religious Studies
- Religion on Campus
- Research – faculty; undergraduate
- Residence Halls – see "Housing"
- Romance Studies
- ROTC – Air Force, Navy, Army
- Russian Language
- Russian Literature
- Safety Issues – see "Cornell Police"
- Science and Technology Studies
- Science of Earth Systems – see "Earth and Atmospheric Sciences"
- Shoals Marine Laboratory
- Sororities – see "Greek Life"
- South Asia Program
- Southeast Asia Program
- Spanish – see under "Romance Studies"
- Sports – see "Athletics"
- Statler Hotel
- Student Activities
- Student Services
- Summer programs/school – see "Continuing Education and Summer Sessions"
- Teaching Programs – see "Education"
- Theatre, Film, and Dance (majors; production schedules)
- Tours – Walking Tour Schedule; Virtual Campus Tour; Explore Cornell
- Transfer Students