Applicant Checklist Tips
- Agriculture and Life Sciences: SAT Subject Tests are not required
- Architecture, Art, and Planning: SAT Subject Tests are not required
- Arts and Sciences: SAT Subject Tests are not required
- Engineering: SAT Subject Tests are optional
- Cornell SC Johnson College of Business: SAT Subject Tests are not required
- Human Ecology: SAT Subject Tests are not required
- Industrial and Labor Relations: SAT Subject Tests are not required
Formal admission interviews are required for applicants to:
- The architecture program in the College of Architecture, Art, and Planning. Applicants to the art department are encouraged, though not required, to have an interview. Visit https://aap.cornell.edu/undergraduate-admissions or call 607.255.4376 to schedule an interview.
Though Cornell offers applicants the opportunity to meet with Cornell alumni admissions ambassadors, formal interviews are not required, nor offered, for any other undergraduate programs.
Portfolios and/or design indexes are required as follows:
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Landscape architecture: portfolio required.
Send to Director of Undergraduate Studies, Department of Landscape Architecture, Cornell University, 440 Kennedy Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853-4203.
Architecture, Art, and Planning
Architecture: file portfolio required - for guidelines visit http://aap.cornell.edu/undergraduate-admissions-architecture#portrequirements.
Art: portfolio required (online submission) - for guidelines visit http://aap.cornell.edu/undergraduate-admissions-art.