Parents and Families
What you need to know about admissions:
- First-Year Applicants – Learn about the application process.
- Transfer Applicants – Learn about the transfer process.
- International Students – Find additional information and application tips here.
- Freshman Requirements Chart – Review the high school preparation that is required for admission.
- Deadlines – Know the important dates for early decision, regular decision, and financial aid.
- Financial Aid Calculator – Use this tool to estimate your child's eligibility for need-based financial aid from Cornell.
- International Financial Aid – Find additional information on financial aid for international students here.
- Plan Your Visit – Attend an information session, take a campus tour, observe a class.
- Cornell Near You – See if Cornell is visiting your area.
- Entering Class Profile – This provides a brief summary of the profile of Cornell's most recent incoming class.
- Advanced Placement and International Credentials – Review Cornell's policies related to Advanced Placement, GCE “A” Level Examinations, and International Baccalaureate Higher-Level Examinations.
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- College of Architecture, Art, and Planning
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Cornell SC Johnson College of Business
- College of Engineering
- College of Human Ecology
- School of Industrial and Labor Relations
- Cornell University Parents – Explore this site designed for the parents of students.
- Caring Community – A gateway for all of the support services Cornell has to offer.
- Cornell A-Z – From Cornell's American Indian Program to the Women's Resource Center, you'll find it all here.
- CornellCast – Check out this interactive look at Cornell.
- Events Calendar – See a play, attend a concert, support a cause.
- The Cornell Daily Sun – Read all about it!
- Academic Programs – Learn about the majors offered for undergraduate students.
- Cornell Athletics – Become a fan.