Undergraduate Admissions Information Session and College Panels
This planning guide is designed for students who plan to visit this spring. Cornell University will offer three special undergraduate admissions information sessions featuring four university colleges: Arts & Sciences, Agriculture & Life Sciences, Business, and Engineering.
Our recommended schedule maximizes your experience by offering a combination of Cornell University events and suggested dining options. This visit will provide you with an engaging student experience and an in-depth look at the breadth of opportunities awaiting you at Cornell. Your recommended activities include:
- Undergraduate Admissions Information Session
- Panel Discussion (choose one)
- Arts and Sciences
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- General Campus Tour
- Lunch or dinner on campus or in Collegetown
To register for the Undergraduate Admissions Information Session and College Panels, select one of the sessions from our visit planning tool by clicking the desired date below:
- February 19, 2018: 10:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- March 30, 2018: 2:45 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- April 2, 2018: 10:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Helpful links for planning your visit:
- Tour registration – General campus tours are offered multiple times daily.
- Cornell Events Calendar – Find out what is happening at Cornell.
- Campus map - Online map tool to help you navigate campus.
- Printable or downloadable campus map
- Parking on campus - Parking and payment information.
- VisitIthaca.com - Discover the beauty of Ithaca.
- Accommodations - Where to stay in the Ithaca area.
- Ithaca Regional Airport
Need to edit or retrieve your visit itinerary? Visit http://www.cornell.edu/visit/plan/retrieve/.