Transfer Application Checklist
If you are a transfer applicant, before you press “send,” make sure you have completed all the application items using the checklist below.
- The Transfer Common Application (CA) including:
- Academic Evaluation (CA) or Professor Recommendation (UCA)
- Registrar Report (College Report)
- Mid-Term Report
- Cornell University Transfer Questions and Writing Supplement (CA) or Transfer Supplement (UCA)
- Standardized test scores (if taken)
- Official secondary/high school and all college transcripts
- $80 application fee or fee waiver
- Items required by the Cornell undergraduate college or school to which you’ve applied.
For submission options, see Supporting Materials under Admissions Requirements.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Landscape architecture: portfolio required.
Send to Department of Landscape Architecture, Cornell University, 440 Kennedy Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853.
College of Architecture, Art, and Planning
Architecture: file portfolio required.
Art: file portfolio (CD with descriptions and thumbnails) required.
Send to Architecture, Art, and Planning Admission Office, Cornell University, Sibley Dome 235, Ithaca, NY 14853.
College of Engineering
Please review course requirements prior to application. Required to submit official major-specific course description form as part of application.
College of Human Ecology
School of Hotel Administration
Required to submit a resume/C.V.