What you need to know about admissions:
- Transfer Applicants – Learn about the transfer process.
- International Students – Find additional information and application tips here.
- An Introduction to Cornell for Transfer Students – Learn more about our transfer students.
- Transfer Guide – Browse this online publication for details about the transfer process.
- Transfer Requirements Chart – Review the preparation that is required for admission.
- Admissions Blog – Read the latest post.
- Deadlines – Know the important dates for spring and fall, and financial aid.
- Financial Aid Calculator – Use this tool to estimate your eligibility for need-based financial aid from Cornell.
- International Financial Aid – Find additional information on financial aid for international students here.
- Plan Your Visit – Attend an information session, take a campus tour, observe a class.
- Areas of Study – Explore the depth and breadth of Cornell in the Academic pages that outline the many ways you can study:
- Request Information – Sign up for email updates.
- Contact an Admissions Representative – See our list of regional representatives.
- Contact a Student – Email a Red Carpet Ambassador.
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- College of Architecture, Art, and Planning
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Cornell SC Johnson College of Business
- College of Engineering
- College of Human Ecology
- School of Industrial and Labor Relations
- Cornell A-Z – From Cornell's American Indian Program to the Women's Resource Center, you'll find it all here.
- CornellCast – Check out this interactive look at Cornell.
- Events Calendar – See a play, attend a concert, support a cause.
- The Cornell Daily Sun – Read all about it!
- Academic Programs – Satisfy your intellectual curiosity.
- Cornell Athletics – Become a fan.