As a global institution, Cornell welcomes applications from all over the world. We understand that most prospective students are not able to visit our campus. And that’s okay. There are many ways you can learn about Cornell from the comfort of your own home. You can:
- Email a current student.
- Read our admissions blog.
- Connect with Cornell Admissions on social media.
- Watch the latest interviews, lectures, and Cornell video productions on CornellCast.
- Get the inside scoop with the Cornell Daily Sun, an independent, student-run newspaper.
- Check out the live view of campus.
- Watch our "Glorious to View" video.
- See when Cornell will be in your hometown!