At Cornell, you will find many support resources in admissions and around the university.
The following undergraduate colleges and schools have diversity and inclusion resource offices:
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- College of Architecture, Art, and Planning
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Cornell SC Johnson College of Business
- Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management
- School of Hotel Administration
- College of Engineering
- College of Human Ecology
- School of Industrial and Labor Relations
Our Newsletter for Counselors offers updates from the Diversity Outreach Office.
The Office of Academic Diversity Initiatives assists students of all backgrounds to reach their academic goals.
The New York State Opportunity Programs Office facilitates the HEOP and EOP program at Cornell University.
Residential Housing Programs devoted to diversity programming:
Ethnic Studies Programs: