The following undergraduate colleges and schools have diversity and inclusion resource offices:
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- College of Architecture, Art, and Planning
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Cornell SC Johnson College of Business
- Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management
- Peter and Stephanie Nolan School of Hotel Administration
- College of Engineering
- College of Human Ecology
- Jeb E. Brooks School of Public Policy
- School of Industrial and Labor Relations
The Office of Academic Diversity Initiatives assists students of all backgrounds to reach their academic goals.
The New York State Opportunity Programs Office facilitates the HEOP and EOP program at Cornell University.
Student Development Diversity Initiatives serves multiple objectives, including supporting Cornell students in the development of their social and cultural identities and hosting educational events focused on fostering an inclusive campus climate of respect and accountability.
The Center for Intercultural Dialogue promotes programs that cross the boundaries in Cornell's diverse student community, bringing together students from themed Program Houses, diversity- and social justice-related student organizations, and other cultural centers across campus.
Residential Housing Programs devoted to diversity programming:
Ethnic Studies Programs: